lundi 26 avril 2010

Lilac wine

Découvrez la playlist jeff buckley avec Jeff Buckley


I lost myself on a cool damp night
Gave myself in that misty light
Was hypnotized by a strange delight
Under a lilac tree
I made wine from the lilac tree
Put my heart in its recipe
It makes me see what I want to see...
And be what I want to be
When I think more than I want to think
Do things I never should do
I drink much more that I ought to drink
Because I brings me back you...

Lilac wine is sweet and heady, like my love
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady, like my love
Listen to me... I cannot see clearly
Isn't that she coming to me nearly here?

Lilac wine is sweet and heady where's my love?
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady, where's my love?

Listen to me, why is everything so hazy?
Isn't that she, or am I just going crazy, dear?

Lilac Wine, I feel unready for my love...
I feel unready for my love...

2 commentaires:

Servanne a dit…

I like it too, thanks ... !

Pensées à l'ange ...

Nath a dit…

Je l'ai écouté tout le matin... je reviens en douceur sur ton blog, suis très occupée en ce moment, trop même !! ;-) J'adore la façon qu'il a de chanter les mots comme un souffle, une caresse, un appel, une espérance.
La mélodie fait rêver... merci pour cette découverte musicale qui a fait de ce jour un peu pluvieux et triste, un instant lumineux !
Bonne journée à toi ! Bises